Steel Material, Replica, Heavy Duty, Designed for Real Fire Caliber Springfield M1903
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens: 18mm
- Ocular Lens Dia: 18mm
- Coating: Fully multi coated
- Exit Pupil: 5mm
- Field of View: 4.6°
- Eye Relief: 75-80mm (3.0 inch)
- Length: 290mm (11.4")
- Mount Length: 140mm (5.5")
- Weight (net): 385g (13.6 oz)
- Elevation Range: Adjustable, direct
- Windage Range: Adjustable, direct
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Reticle: thin line reticle
- Material: Steel
- 100% replica designed for real fire caliber
- Shock proof (1000g), Water resistant and Fog Proof
- Including items: steel mount, cleaning cloth etc.
How to measure correctly for scope ring height ?
If you have any other questions, please enter your question below.